Friday, March 16, 2012

Well What Can I Say? Oh well.

What can I say.. I didn't make cheer leading. But that's fine with me. That just means I have more free time. How could one judge look at someone and give you 19/20 on a dance and another one look at you and give you 8/20 on the same thing? Doesn't make sense. Especially how I got 2/10 on facials. I was so ticked. So now I have moved on to COMPETITION CHEER. I know. Fun right? Me and two of my closest friends are doing High Fly. And the good news is. If you tryout you make it anyway. Here is some of the stuff or places they go: 





                                                                 I know. Fun right?

Thats what I am going to be doing in November to now. Hopefully I can get my round-off back-handspring before tryouts. Competition cheer is what is best for me to get back out there and tryout again.

Plus I am doing track & field. So over spring break I have told myself that every morning I will wake up at 8:00 and go running to stay in shape :) Even though I don't run in track  ( I do long jump ) I still need to lay off the cookies and burn some fat. I'm enjoying every minute of my life to know that I am blessed to be around the people that I love when I go to practice.

Mom, thank you for everything you do. Especially when you make me laugh. (You're Welcome) (Nast) lol. Tony. Thank you for being the best work husband ever to my mom. Thank you for the dance game you gave me. Iloveit!!!♥♥ Dad. Thank you for. well. waking me up every morning.  Papa and Stevie thank you for ALWAYS being there for me. ALWAYS. I know I can count on you for anything when I need it. Madelyn. Thank you for making me laugh, taking me EVERYWHERE you go. Thank you for dancing with me to Harry Connick Jr. ♥ (love him) and I enjoy watching Saydee continue with softball. Kristi and David. Thank you for being my second parents. And taking me home when I need it(:

I love the people in my life and I couldn't live a day with out them! Thank you everybody!♥ I love you all!

                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment