Friday, March 2, 2012

The stressed, waking up at 2:30, brace face, funny, and of course outgoing, girl I am♥

Well I don't really have much to say except for the fact of tryouts, oh my gosh, stressfull!
It went from this...
To this...</3
 To the final game of my freshman year.

It was fun while it lasted but I am ready for tryouts to be OVER!!!!



This child..
This child..
waking me up at 2:30 and moving until  I finally just got up to pee and he walks in saying he's going to "throw up". Does he? No. Wasting my time. But I am going to try to be the best big sister ever :)


This little woman,
just got glasses. They're VERA BRADLEY. Do I have a vera bradley purse? No. But I do have a wristlet. She has grown up so much. And I think those are my panties that she is holding. Lol.

As of my face in this picture... 

I don't care what you think of me. Especially if you are in Hibetts trying on hats crooked like and turning around and pretty much yelling if you look like a douche to your wife. Don't be surprised if you see me shaking my head yes with a look on my face as of WTF is wrong with you? I don't care.
It was funny. My mom laughed when we got in the car.  So did my aunt and the cashier there.


My family makes some funny faces. Here is some of them.

As of my mom... Well she is emotionally stressed because of tryouts. So I am not going to post a picture of her....
                                                    This cheer season has been an adventure. Heres why
                                                The Funny Dances That I Get Down Too :)
                                                        The Losing Of Mikal-Ann Webb                         We love and miss you sweet angel. Don't forget to teach God to dougie or to wop ;)
                                                                     The bestfriends :) 
The intense games.
 Homecoming! :D
And of course the last game.

Well that pretty much wraps up what y'all have missed. I will be back soon to update :)
   

No comments:

Post a Comment