Monday, May 7, 2012

HIGH FLY♥, spring and everything in between.

Sorry I haven't been to update this in a while... Well, me and two of my closest friends just tried out for High Fly All Stars (competition cheerleading) and all made it on the same team! :) Relentless♥,. Maybe this was a blessing in disguise to show us that just because we didn't make high school cheer, doesn't mean that cheerleading isn't our life. (stole that from mom) haha. Tryouts were amazing. They were so much fun instead of the pressuring three judges by yourself tryouts. Hate that. Oh well, maybe this is our life. Maybe this is what we were meant to do. I'm sure it is.
 Spring 2012 has been so hott and fun. I'm just ready for school to be over so summer can come! Laying by the pool getting some sun, grillin out every weekend, having bestfriends, and boyfriends over.(: It's gonna be a great year. Summer 2012 PLEASE HURRY.

I'll be back to update for some High Fly pictures :)

                                            2012 - 2013 High Fly Relentless Cheerleaders♥



we had fun at sonic :)
                                                      I even had a friend come with me ;)
                                                  But by the time I post this, he'll hate me -.-
                                                       And he does. Figures.

                                          Spring; just playing in the sprinkler with this boy(:
                                           Totally my idea...


No comments:

Post a Comment